Aqara Smart Energy Cost Saving Kit
Upgrade your home’s heating system with the Aqara Energy Cost Saving Kit. This kit includes 3 Aqara Radiator Thermostats, 2 Temperature and Humidity Sensors T1, and the Aqara Hub M2. Achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and remote control for your home’s heating. Save on energy costs while staying cosy. Explore the Aqara Energy Cost Saving Kit today!
Aqara Smart Energy Cost Saving Kit is compatible with the following systems:
Total RRP: £259.90 | Special Offer: £199.99 – Save £59.91 with this kit!
£199.99 inc. VAT
Aqara Smart Energy Cost Saving Kit – The ultimate solution to optimise your home heating system for energy efficiency and comfort
This comprehensive kit includes a combination of 3 Aqara Radiator Thermostats, 2 Temperature and Humidity Sensors T1, and the Aqara Hub M2 to provide a smarter, more cost-effective way to manage your home’s heating. With the Aqara Energy Cost Saving Kit, you’ll enjoy a more comfortable and energy-efficient home heating system. Experience the convenience of remote control, automation, and precise environmental management, all while saving on energy costs.
What’s Aqara Energy Cost Saving Kit included:
- 3 pcs Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1
- 2 pcs Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1
- 1 pcs Aqara Hub M2
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 –A smarter, more comfortable heating control experience for your home
The Radiator Thermostat that can be used with the majority of water radiators such as space heaters, towel warmers or even warm floors. Takes the readings from external Aqara sensors and adjusts the heating power according to them.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol and Matter Support: Enjoy the benefits of Zigbee 3.0 the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology and be sure about the future: the Aqara Radiator Thermostat supports Matter.
- Readings from the External Temperature Sensor (Including HomeKit): Control the temperature of the whole room, not just around the radiator. Compared to other thermostats, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat can receive the temperature readings directly from the connected Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor or TVOC Air Quality Monitor, even in HomeKit!
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with the most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice, Marusya are supported.
- Advanced Door and Window Opening Detection: Not to waste the energy, the TRV will turn off the heating in case an open door or window is detected. It can be done both based on the built-in temperature sensor that will detect a sudden temperature drop, or by connecting it to an Aqara Door and Window Sensor via automations, which will be more reliable.
- Weather Automations and Freezing Protection: In case of the risk of pipe freezing, the heating will be turned on automatically. Moreover, thanks to the powerful Aqara Home automations, in case of the outside temperature dropping sharply, the room can be preheated to compensate for the change of temperature.
- Configurable Smart Schedules: The schedules can be set for the desired periods of time, such as night, and the transition between them will be smooth though as fast as possible.
- Device Grouping Support: In case of having multiple radiators in one room, all of them will be synchroniwed in the most efficient way based on the actual temperature of the room.
- Colorful Backlit Display: Compared to similar products, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s LCD screen has backlight, increased viewing angles, extra high contrast as well as crisp and colorful icons.
- 1-Year Battery Life*: No need to change the batteries after a few weeks of usage: thanks to Zigbee protocol and energy-efficient hardware, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s battery can last up to one year.
- Geofencing and Multi Home Support: If you have more than one home, you will be able to set up the independent automations for each of them, and start heating before you arrive, so that when you enter home, it will be already warm.
- Easy Installation and Wide Compatibility**: The Aqara Radiator Thermostat includes adapters that make it compatible with a vast majority of radiator valves. As for the installation, it only takes a few minutes and does not require additional tools.
* Battery life may vary depending on the usage. The 1-year battery life is calculated based on the conditions that the device operates 8 times a day for 165 days and operates once every 2 weeks for 200 days.
** (Additional) The Radiator Thermostat supports most popular radiator valve standards thanks to the following adapters included into the package: Standard screw of M30*1.5mm as well as Danfoss RA, RAV, RAVL valves are supported. Please note: the E1 is only compatible with thermostatic valves while manual, return temperature limiter (RTL) as well as monotube radiator systems are not supported. However, in the majority of cases, it is relatively easy to convert the existing radiator valve to a supporting one using an aftermarket adapter. Please consult professional installers or official Aqara distributors for more details.
Check whether your valves are compatible here.
The Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 supports the most popular radiator valve standards thanks to the following adapters included in the package: standard screw of M30*1.5mm as well as Danfoss RA, RAV, RAVL valves are supported.
While it is only compatible with thermostatic valves, others such as manual, return temperature limiter (RTL) and monotube radiator systems are not supported. However, in the majority of cases, it is relatively easy to convert the existing radiator valve to a supporting one using an aftermarket adapter. Please consult professional installers or official Aqara distributors for more details.
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 – Monitors temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time
The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor monitor and records indoor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time. The current and historical data is displayed in the app. It can also trigger other smart accessories to automate your home.
- OTA Update Support: Compared to the original sensors, the T1 series has got an OTA update support, which has enhanced their stability and functionality.
- 2-Year Battery Life: A tiny battery can provide the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with a solid battery life of 2 years and even more.
- Data Logging: Data is tracked in real time and recorded in the cloud so that you will be able to check the historical values without subscription fees.
- Temperature and Humidity Notifications: Aqara Home app (iOS/Android) can notify you in case the temperature, humidity, or pressure has reached a pre-set value.
- Multi-Ecosystem Support: After binding it to an Aqara hub, the sensor can be exposed to third-party platforms, such as Apple Home, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and even Matter. Moreover, it can be natively integrated with Samsung SmartThings and Yandex Smart Home.
- Aqara Home Automations: You can trigger different scenes and automations with our suite of smart home products. For example, turn on a bathroom exhaust using an Aqara Wall Switch in case a raise in humidity is detected when you start taking a shower.
- Advanced Technology: Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirion company which has the humidity detection accuracy of ±3% and temperature detection accuracy of ±0.3°C.
Aqara Hub M2 – Aqara’s most advanced and future-proof smart home hub
The Aqara Hub M2 is a smart home control centre. It can be connected with a WiFi or Ethernet network and supports interaction and connection with Aqara Zigbee accessories. It also has an IR remote control function, which can add and manage the control of different IR devices. The Aqara Hub M2 allows you to control your Aqara accessories more conveniently.
- Zigbee 3.0 Support, up to 128 devices*: Supports all the latest Aqara devices based on the fastest, most stable and energy-efficient technology.
- 360° Infrared Control: Control your existing IR devices from any part of your room by voice** and via local automation.
- Ethernet RJ-45 Port: Wired connection via Ethernet RJ-45 for extra stability and lower response time.
- Built-in Speaker: Can be used as an alarm or doorbell via configurable automation.
- USB Power: More flexible installation and optional battery backup thanks to Micro-USB 5V 1A power support.
- All-Round Compatibility: Use your favourite voice assistant** or smart home ecosystem together with Aqara Home app automation (iOS/Android).
- Supports all 4 Apple HomeKit native alarm modes.
- Supports the Next-Gen smart home standard – Matter
*Up to 128 Aqara Zigbee child devices can be connected to the hub (repeater devices are required).
**Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more are supported.
Manuals and Guides
Physical and Performance Attributes