Browse the Aqara range of smart home hubs. These are the heart of your smart home, through which you can connect to all your smart devices.
The Hub of Your Smart Home
- Compatibility – Aqara smart home automation hubs use Zigbee to seamlessly connect to smart home devices and systems, which means you can connect and control compatible devices from different brands. They’re also compatible with Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple Home . Aqara will support multiple protocols soon, too, as it plans to add Matter support to its range.
- Versatility – The Aqara smart home hubs stand out because of how versatile they are. You can integrate and control sensors, switches, smart lights, and more. In fact, you can fully customize and interconnect your smart home ecosystem with one of these nifty smart home hubs.
- Ease of Use – With everything the Aqara smart home hub can do, it’s surprisingly user-friendly and straightforward. Users will get an intuitive mobile app that makes the setup process easy. They can then create automation routines and set the app up to receive notifications.
- Security – Because everything connects to the Aqara, the company has made security and privacy fundamental features. These smart home hubs use advanced encryption techniques to protect your data and ensure your smart home environment is safe.
- Integration with Voice Assistants – Aqara smart home hubs let you take control to the next level with its use of Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Don’t feel like walking over to the smart hub? With a seamlessly integrated voice assistant, you won’t have to. You can control your Aqara smart home hub through voice commands.