Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 & Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 Bundle
Experience precision and energy-efficient heating with the Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 & Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 Bundle; includes one Aqara Radiator Thermostats E1 and one Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1. Achieve room-wide temperature control with real-time readings from the included sensor and integrate it seamlessly into your smart ecosystem. Enjoy geofencing, energy-saving features, and device grouping support, ensuring comfort and savings. Note: Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Hub required for operation.
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 & Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 Bundle is compatible with the following systems:
£69.98 inc. VAT
Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 & Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 Bundle
External Temperature Readings: The Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 has the ability to receive temperature readings directly from a connected Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, even when placed in another area of the room. This feature is fully functional within HomeKit as well. With this accurate room-wide temperature control, the thermostat can adjust the radiator output based on the real-time room temperature.
Energy-Efficiency: Connect your Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 to an Aqara Door and Window Sensor or Aqara Motion Sensor P1 to enable energy-saving features. The thermostat will automatically turn off the heating if it detects an open door or window or no motion for a certain period, helping you conserve energy. Additionally, you can create schedules for specific time periods, such as day and night, allowing the thermostat to open or close the radiator valve as needed, further reducing your energy consumption.
Geofencing and Multi-Home Support: Say goodbye to returning to a cold home. With geofencing capabilities, the Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 can start heating before you arrive. Even if you have multiple homes, you can set up independent automations for each one, ensuring customised comfort.
Device Grouping Support: When you have multiple radiators in a single room, the Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 can efficiently synchronise their operation based on the actual room temperature, ensuring a consistent and comfortable environment.
What’s Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 & Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 Bundle included:
IMPORTANT NOTES: To use the Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1, you’ll need to purchase the Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Hub separately. This thermostat is highly compatible with various smart ecosystems and voice assistants, including HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, and Matter compatibility. You can easily install the Radiator Thermostat E1 on most radiator valves either directly (Threaded Connection: M30×1.5 mm) or with the included adapters (RA/RAV/RAVL).
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 –A smarter, more comfortable heating control experience for your home
The Radiator Thermostat that can be used with the majority of water radiators such as space heaters, towel warmers or even warm floors. Takes the readings from external Aqara sensors and adjusts the heating power according to them.
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 Features:
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol and Matter Support: Enjoy the benefits of Zigbee 3.0 the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology and be sure about the future.
- Readings from the External Temperature Sensor (Including HomeKit): Control the temperature of the whole room, not just around the radiator. Compared to other thermostats, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat can receive the temperature readings directly from the connected Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor or TVOC Air Quality Monitor, even in HomeKit!
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with the most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice, Marusya are supported.
- Advanced Door and Window Opening Detection: Not to waste the energy, the TRV will turn off the heating in case an open door or window is detected. It can be done both based on the built-in temperature sensor that will detect a sudden temperature drop, or by connecting it to an Aqara Door and Window Sensor via automations, which will be more reliable.
- Weather Automations and Freezing Protection: In case of the risk of pipe freezing, the heating will be turned on automatically. Moreover, thanks to the powerful Aqara Home automations, in case of the outside temperature dropping sharply, the room can be preheated to compensate for the change of temperature.
- Configurable Smart Schedules: The schedules can be set for the desired periods of time, such as night, and the transition between them will be smooth though as fast as possible.
- Device Grouping Support: In case of having multiple radiators in one room, all of them will be synchronized in the most efficient way based on the actual temperature of the room.
- Colorful Backlit Display: Compared to similar products, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s LCD screen has backlight, increased viewing angles, extra high contrast as well as crisp and colorful icons.
- 1-Year Battery Life*: No need to change the batteries after a few weeks of usage: thanks to Zigbee protocol and energy-efficient hardware, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s battery can last up to one year.
- Geofencing and Multi Home Support: If you have more than one home, you will be able to set up the independent automations for each of them, and start heating before you arrive, so that when you enter home, it will be already warm.
- Easy Installation and Wide Compatibility**: The Aqara Radiator Thermostat includes adapters that make it compatible with a vast majority of radiator valves. As for the installation, it only takes a few minutes and does not require additional tools.
* Battery life may vary depending on the usage. The 1-year battery life is calculated based on the conditions that the device operates 8 times a day for 165 days and operates once every 2 weeks for 200 days.
** (Additional) The Radiator Thermostat supports most popular radiator valve standards thanks to the following adapters included into the package: Standard screw of M30*1.5mm as well as Danfoss RA, RAV, RAVL valves are supported. Please note: the E1 is only compatible with thermostatic valves while manual, return temperature limiter (RTL) as well as monotube radiator systems are not supported. However, in the majority of cases, it is relatively easy to convert the existing radiator valve to a supporting one using an aftermarket adapter. Please consult professional installers or official Aqara distributors for more details.
Check whether your valves are compatible here.
The Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 supports the most popular radiator valve standards thanks to the following adapters included in the package: standard screw of M30*1.5mm as well as Danfoss RA, RAV, RAVL valves are supported.
While it is only compatible with thermostatic valves, others such as manual, return temperature limiter (RTL) and monotube radiator systems are not supported. However, in the majority of cases, it is relatively easy to convert the existing radiator valve to a supporting one using an aftermarket adapter. Please consult professional installers or official Aqara distributors for more details.
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 – Monitors temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time
The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor monitor and records indoor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time. The current and historical data is displayed in the app. It can also trigger other smart accessories to automate your home.
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 Features:
- (NEW) OTA Update Support: Compared to the original sensors, the T1 series has got an OTA update support, which has enhanced their stability and functionality.
- 2-Year Battery Life: A tiny battery can provide the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with a solid battery life of 2 years and even more.
- Data Logging: Data is tracked in real time and recorded in the cloud so that you will be able to check the historical values without subscription fees.
- Temperature and Humidity Notifications: Aqara Home app (iOS/Android) can notify you in case the temperature, humidity, or pressure has reached a pre-set value.
- Multi-Ecosystem Support: After binding it to an Aqara hub, the sensor can be exposed to third-party platforms, such as Apple Home, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and even Matter. Moreover, it can be natively integrated with Samsung SmartThings and Yandex Smart Home.
- Aqara Home Automations: You can trigger different scenes and automations with our suite of smart home products. For example, turn on a bathroom exhaust using an Aqara Wall Switch in case a raise in humidity is detected when you start taking a shower.
- Advanced Technology: Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirion company which has the humidity detection accuracy of ±3% and temperature detection accuracy of ±0.3°C.
Manuals and Guides
Physical and Performance Attributes
Misc Product Attributes
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1
Battery: 3V ⎓ (2 × 1.5V AA)
Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0
Dimensions: Ø 57×89 mm (Ø 2.24×3.5 in.)
Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH, no condensation
Threaded Connection: M30×1.5 mm
Zigbee Maximum Output Power: <10 dBm
Zigbee Operation Frequency: 2405-2480 MHz
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1
Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0
Dimensions: 36 × 36 × 9 mm (1.42 × 1.42 × 0.35 in.)
Temperature Range and Precision: -20 °C ~ 50 °C, ±0.3 °C (-4 °F ~ 122 °F, ±0.5 °F）
Humidity Range and Precision: 0 – 100% RH (non-condensing), ±3%
Atmospheric Pressure Range and Precision: 30 kPa – 110 kPa, ±0.12 kPa
What’s in the Box: Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 × 1, Sticker × 1, User Manual × 1
You may also like…
Aqara Smart Energy Cost Saving Kit£199.99 inc. VAT Add to basket
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 Duo Bundle£78.98 inc. VAT Add to basket
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 (Duo) & Hub E1 Starter Bundle£99.98 inc. VAT Add to basket
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1£19.99 inc. VAT Add to basket