Aqara Smart Pet Care Kit
Elevate pet care with the Aqara Smart Pet Care Kit. Monitor, feed, and control your pet’s environment seamlessly with this all-in-one solution. Enjoy voice control, Zigbee 3.0 technology, and smart home automation. Provide the best for your furry friend.
Aqara Smart Pet Care Kit is compatible with the following systems:
Total RRP: £274.93 | Special Offer: £209.99 – Save £64.94 with this kit!
£209.99 inc. VAT
Aqara Smart Pet Care Kit – Keep your pets warm and safe
Elevate your pet care experience with the Aqara Smart Pet Care Kit, the ultimate solution for pet owners who value convenience, control, and the well-being of their furry companions. Give your pets the care they deserve with the Aqara Smart Pet Care Kit. With these advanced devices, you can ensure your pet’s well-being, monitor their surroundings, and maintain a comfortable environment, all while enjoying the convenience of smart home automation. Experience a new level of pet care with Aqara.
What’s Aqara Smart Pet Care Kit included:
- 1 pc Aqara Smart Pet Feeder C1
- 1 pc Aqara Camera Hub G3
- 1 pc Aqara Temperature & Humidity Sensor T1
- 1 pc Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1
Aqara Smart Pet Feeder C1 – Apparently, the smartest pet feeder for cats and small dogs
The Aqara Smart Pet Feeder C1 is more than just a regular pet feeder with scheduler capabilities, it also functions as a Zigbee repeater, delivers smart local automations, and maintains a constant Zigbee connection to your smart home system. The C1 can be voice-operated utilising Aqara Home scene integration and even integrated into automations using IFTTT, which makes it different from practically all of the competing automated feeders on the market.
- Wide Compatibility: Can be integrated with most popular ecosystems or controlled by voice assistants: Siri, Alexa, Google, IFTTT can be configured to control the Pet Feeder C1.
Please note: this device is NOT HomeKit or Alexa compatible. However, it can be controlled by voice thanks to Aqara Home scenes. For more info, please refer to the product video.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
- Scheduled and Remote Feeding: The Pet Feeder always stays connected to your Aqara hub, can be controlled remotely even when you are hundreds of miles away, and supports feeding plans or schedules.
- Smart Home Automations: Only automations make a connected product truly smart: in Aqara Home, you will be able to make automations with other sensors and controllers, and dispense the food as many times a day as you wish.
- Feeding Statistics in Grams As each kind of pet food is not the same, with C1 you will be able to see how many grams of food was consumed per day (you will have to weigh one portion and input the value in grams to the device settings). Like this, you will be able to access feeding statistics, and dispense as much food as per your pet’s need.
- Optional Battery Backup and Local Automations: Apart from powering from USB-A port, the Pet Feeder C1 supports an optional D-type (LR20) battery backup. In contrast to other feeders, it stays connected even when powered from batteries! Also, compared to competition, the C1 will keep feeding according to the schedule even after the hub or internet connection goes down.
- Zigbee Repeater (Router): The Pet Feeder C1 can reinforce your Zigbee network by acting as a repeater. Remote Aqara Zigbee devices that sometimes could not reach the hub will reconnect to it automatically.
- 4L Food Tank for Small and Medium Pets: A large 4-liter (16 cup) food tank that is suitable for both cats and dogs until 15 kg can incorporate around 1.7 kg (3.7 lbs) of typical pet food*, which results in up to a month of feeding a 4 kg (9 lbs) cat**.
- Keeps the Pet Food Fresh and Dry: Thanks to the desiccant included into the package, the Pet Feeder C1 will keep the food dry and fresh, while the tank lid with an anti-spill construction will save the food in case of tilting.
- Voice Broadcast: The feeder has a built-in microphone that can be used to record a message to your pet and call him/her when the food will be dispensed.
- Safe and Easy to Clean Design: All the parts of the feeder that contact food are made of materials that are safe for pets. Stainless-steel bowl, plastic tank and rubber dispenser wheel are all easy to clean and remove.
* The actual weight depends on the particular type of food.
** Based on the data provided by petmd.com (50g / 1.8oz daily)
Aqara Camera Hub G3 – A High-End, Subscription-Free Camera Hub with Local Facial and Gesture Recognition
The Camera Hub G3 is a HomeKit Secure Video camera with facial and gesture recognition that also includes Aqara’s most powerful Zigbee 3.0 smart home hub that can control existing IR-enabled devices.
- AI Facial and Gesture Recognition: Thanks to a powerful NPU-equipped processor, the Camera Hub G3 is capable of recognizing faces and gestures that can be used in notifications and home automation.
- Built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub: Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
- Local Infrared Control: The G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible devices smart and support local automation. Even if the device is not in the G3 infrared code database, you can program it using the existing remote. Moreover, all the IR automation is local and will run even if there is no internet connection.
- All-Round Compatibility: Supports HomeKit Secure Video, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and makes the compatible child devices support HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
- 360° Viewing Angle via Pan and Tilt*: 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet tracking.
- 2K 1296p Resolution**: The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.
- Dual-Band 2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi: No more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports both of the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
- Type-C Port with Video Out: The Camera Hub G3 uses the most modern and universal connector that supports low-latency, high-definition video output via UVC protocol.
- Focus on Privacy: Your privacy will be protected by a hardware shutter that can be easily distinguished by its cute sleepy face. Moreover, the camera can stop recording automatically in case it recognizes any of your family members.
- IR Night Vision with Invisible LEDs: Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G3 Camera Hub doesn’t have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
- 1/4 in. Threaded Screw: The G3 can be placed almost everywhere thanks to its 1/4″ threaded screw, which supports myriads of third-party accessories such as stands, tripods, and mounts.
- One-Button Video Call: Long press the camera button to push a video message notification that can be used in case of emergency.
- Supports the Next-Gen smart home standard – Matter
*The feature may be unavailable or partly available in third-party integrations such as HomeKit Secure Video.
**In HomeKit Secure Video mode, the camera records in Full HD 1080p due to the current limitations of HomeKit technology.
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 – Monitors temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time
The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor monitor and records indoor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time. The current and historical data is displayed in the app. It can also trigger other smart accessories to automate your home.
- OTA Update Support: Compared to the original sensors, the T1 series has got an OTA update support, which has enhanced their stability and functionality.
- 2-Year Battery Life: A tiny battery can provide the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with a solid battery life of 2 years and even more.
- Data Logging: Data is tracked in real time and recorded in the cloud so that you will be able to check the historical values without subscription fees.
- Temperature and Humidity Notifications: Aqara Home app (iOS/Android) can notify you in case the temperature, humidity, or pressure has reached a pre-set value.
- Multi-Ecosystem Support: After binding it to an Aqara hub, the sensor can be exposed to third-party platforms, such as Apple Home, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and even Matter. Moreover, it can be natively integrated with Samsung SmartThings and Yandex Smart Home.
- Aqara Home Automations: You can trigger different scenes and automations with our suite of smart home products. For example, turn on a bathroom exhaust using an Aqara Wall Switch in case a raise in humidity is detected when you start taking a shower.
- Advanced Technology: Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirion company which has the humidity detection accuracy of ±3% and temperature detection accuracy of ±0.3°C.
Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 –A smarter, more comfortable heating control experience for your home
The Radiator Thermostat that can be used with the majority of water radiators such as space heaters, towel warmers or even warm floors. Takes the readings from external Aqara sensors and adjusts the heating power according to them.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol and Matter Support: Enjoy the benefits of Zigbee 3.0 the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology and be sure about the future: the Aqara Radiator Thermostat supports Matter.
- Readings from the External Temperature Sensor (Including HomeKit): Control the temperature of the whole room, not just around the radiator. Compared to other thermostats, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat can receive the temperature readings directly from the connected Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor or TVOC Air Quality Monitor, even in HomeKit!
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with the most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice, Marusya are supported.
- Advanced Door and Window Opening Detection: Not to waste the energy, the TRV will turn off the heating in case an open door or window is detected. It can be done both based on the built-in temperature sensor that will detect a sudden temperature drop, or by connecting it to an Aqara Door and Window Sensor via automations, which will be more reliable.
- Weather Automations and Freezing Protection: In case of the risk of pipe freezing, the heating will be turned on automatically. Moreover, thanks to the powerful Aqara Home automations, in case of the outside temperature dropping sharply, the room can be preheated to compensate for the change of temperature.
- Configurable Smart Schedules: The schedules can be set for the desired periods of time, such as night, and the transition between them will be smooth though as fast as possible.
- Device Grouping Support: In case of having multiple radiators in one room, all of them will be synchronized in the most efficient way based on the actual temperature of the room.
- Colorful Backlit Display: Compared to similar products, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s LCD screen has backlight, increased viewing angles, extra high contrast as well as crisp and colorful icons.
- 1-Year Battery Life*: No need to change the batteries after a few weeks of usage: thanks to Zigbee protocol and energy-efficient hardware, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s battery can last up to one year.
- Geofencing and Multi Home Support: If you have more than one home, you will be able to set up the independent automations for each of them, and start heating before you arrive, so that when you enter home, it will be already warm.
- Easy Installation and Wide Compatibility**: The Aqara Radiator Thermostat includes adapters that make it compatible with a vast majority of radiator valves. As for the installation, it only takes a few minutes and does not require additional tools.
* Battery life may vary depending on the usage. The 1-year battery life is calculated based on the conditions that the device operates 8 times a day for 165 days and operates once every 2 weeks for 200 days.
** (Additional) The Radiator Thermostat supports most popular radiator valve standards thanks to the following adapters included into the package: Standard screw of M30*1.5mm as well as Danfoss RA, RAV, RAVL valves are supported. Please note: the E1 is only compatible with thermostatic valves while manual, return temperature limiter (RTL) as well as monotube radiator systems are not supported. However, in the majority of cases, it is relatively easy to convert the existing radiator valve to a supporting one using an aftermarket adapter. Please consult professional installers or official Aqara distributors for more details.
Manuals and Guides
Physical and Performance Attributes